December 12, 2023 WFFC Holiday Dinner And Fundraiser
December 12 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm PST| $50.00 – $75.00
We hope to see you all at the December 12th Holiday Fundraiser Dinner at the Seattle Tennis Club to enjoy the festive time with all of us with the in person Silent and Live Auctions, the intriguing Fly Boxes and Tables Raffles and the Raise-the-Paddle Foundation donations to help fund the 2024 Club’s Outreach, Conservation, Outings, Education and Youth activities.
$75 Holiday Dinner Menu Options:
- Seared King Salmon with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes, Basil and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Braised Rib Eye Steak with Red Wine Reduction, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Charred Asparagus
- Organic Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Charred Asparagus
- Vegetarian 3-Cheese Ravioli with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes, Basil and Shaved Pecorino
Speaking of a donation, we added the capability for you to optionally select to donate $50 to the club if you sign-up to attend or not to attend the Holiday Fundraiser Dinner.
Below are some of the great auction items we have this year:
- Black Bear Upper Columbia and Klickitat Steelhead Ranch Lodging and Fishing
- Multiple Guided Fishing Trips on the Yakama River, Puget Sound, Alaska, and Montana
- A Boseman home week stay with fishing opportunities
- Exceptional Fly Fishing Rods, Gear, Casting Lessons, Watercraft, and Artwork items
- A Wine Tasting for 6 and multiple bottles of wine offerings
- 10 Raffle Fly Boxes and 14 Raffle Tables with intriguing contents
The dress code for men is a coat with an optional tie, please – its a special party!
Sign-up early so that you won’t miss out as the dinner seating is limited to 95 attendees. Bring your Family and Friends to join in too.
The deadline for sign-ups is Saturday December 10 at 10:30 PM.
Thanks for your support!