Dinner Meeting – Fly Fishing Seminars and Gear Swap & Sale
August 15 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $34
- This event has passed.
Join us for a barbecue dinner at the beautiful Seattle Tennis Club and participate in 6 separate 1 hour seminars. The seminars will cover multiple fresh and salt water fly fishing destinations in the Northwest and will be led by some of the local area best fly fishing experts.
- Yakima River – Fishing Access, Gear, Entomology, Flies and Tactics
- Puget Sound Cutthroat – Where, When and How to catch them
- Rocky Ford, Isaac Lakes, and Crab Creek – Where, When and How to fish
- Fly Fishing Basics – Fly, Leader, Rod, Reel and how to use them
- Chironomids – How to tie them, and how, when and where to use them
- Knot Tying – Which knots are useful to fishermen and how to tie them
Each seminar session will run for 50 minutes, and at the sound of a bell, participants will have the opportunity to move to a different seminar or stay for a repeat of the session.
BRING YOUR EXTRA GEAR! Participants are encouraged to shop/trade/sell fly fishing gear and flies at the event.
Buffet Dinner Menu
Pulled pork sandwiches, salads, baked beans, corn on the cob, apple crisp & ice cream
Your Dinner Ticket entitles you to enter Door Prize Drawings!
BRING YOUR FRIENDS!